summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 27, 2014

and off we go!

Last night after I got home from fundraising at the concession...Suri was absolutely thrilled to see me. She probably thought I smelled yummy, like nachos and hot dogs and popcorn.

My oldest daughter Emily worked at the Dome too....

Kathryn and Joe worked too....

And Margaret went too...

I should have gone straight to bed when I got home. I was certainly tired enough. But I snuggled with Suri, who fell asleep with her head on my lap, and started snoring. How could I get up?

When I finally got in bed, I read my book...it was three a.m. when I turned off the light. oops.

Anyway...today we are finished with our schoolwork and are heading...to the pool!!!!

No comments: