summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 29, 2016

monday funday...


My little granddaughter Lydia. She has stolen my heart. She came over yesterday with Mali, her mama, and we celebrated Mali's 22nd birthday...

Birthday cake! On Saturday night, after working at the basketball game, I came home and made over a hundred cupcakes, and this cake...Emily had a bridal show on Sunday for her catering business, and wanted to give out some samples.



Anyway...Mali had to go to work last night, she's a nurse at a hospital in the big city. Miss Lydia was getting sleepy by the time her mama left. All the kids went to bed, and Gramma stayed up and rocked baby to sleep. Her daddy picked her up at midnight, and by then Gramma was dozing off with sweetie in her arms, what bliss.

So when 6:30 rolled around this morning, ugh.

Little Annika is here this morning, all happy and sweet, full of energy and smiles. She likes the leftover party horns and balloons.

And, we're going to the zoo!

The kids are eating French toast, then we're off....

1 comment:

Marilyn from Canada said...

Little baby Lydia is so adorable........oh my goodness. AND those cakes are beautiful!! Do you use butter in your baking, or margarine? I always use butter for everything I have to say. You holiday is getting closer........you and your girls must be getting very excited by now. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy 🤗🤗

Marilyn from Canada