summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, March 5, 2010

home with the girls....

my three girls, Charlotte Claire, Camille, and Rosie the dog. We were going to go to the pool tonight, but logistically it just didn't work. Paul had to drive the kids to activity club in the big van....Abigail went to Delaware today for the weekend, so she couldn't help drive tonight...and Emily stopped by for dinner before working her nightshift. Joseph and Aaron are going to Ottowa tonight for the weekend. busy busy busy.

I am sort of disapointed about the pool, but not devastated, because I am tired enough. I have been battling a headache with ibuprofen, and the thought of getting out of the pool and out into the cold makes me okay with not going. The girls saw me pack up the suits and towels, but they are okay too. I gave them a nice warm bath and let them splash for a bit. I had selfish motives in that though, I bought lavendar and chamomile Babymagic baby bath, and I wanted to wash their hair so I can smell their heads.....ooh, they smell so yummy.

No comments: