summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

late night trip to walmart!

Not for me though....no, Joseph, Aaron, Samuel and Margaret went with our guests, Tor-Henning and Idar and Stine. Why? I do not know, but I am certain they are having fun. For the Norwegians, just the huge assortment they have there, and the sheer size of the store is different than what they have back home.

Most of the rest of the kids are in bed now. Caroline, one of our guests, put Camille to bed. It amazes me how quickly Miss Camille transferred her allegiance to me from me to the girls here. And the boys. And Jonathan, he has made some good friends. It matters not that they are 19 and 25, Jon adores them.

Tomorrow: more fun. We are filling the 15 passenger van to the brim and going to the museum of play. It is one of my favorite places, and I hope they like it too. We have to get up and pack the lunches....there is not a chance that I could do it tonight....I am way too tired. And if I was Miss Organized like I would like to be, I would have all their clothes picked out tonight, too. ha. I will do it all tomorrow. And be out the door early. ha. Because we have to be home in time for the youth meeting tomorrow night.

Well....I am yawning.

2 comments:

Tereza said...

And if I was so motivated and organized I'd be washing my kitchen floor right now instead of reading your blog!HAHAHA!
You have lots of energy and just don't know it! Not everyone would be able to take these trips you know...I hope you all have fun!! Will we find pictures of the trip on your blog tomorrow?

Joni said...

I'm guessing Norway is like Finland, and you wouldn't find a store open late at night even. That's probably really fun for your guests. Here you'd better have what you need from the store before 9 p.m., because stores are all closed by then. And on the weekend by 6 p.m. :-) I'm sure you're all having fun!