summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

getting there!

I washed my hair. I washed the couch covers, but haven't put them back on yet. I vacuumed under all the furniture. I washed the screen door, inside and out. I washed one of the throw rugs, vacuumed the kitchen, and over near the door, and ate some cake. I just realized all I ate today so far was cake. So I took a pear and some cold sausage in a baggie, and sat down and put my feet up. Aah, it feels nice. The little girls are watching "Calliou", Mirielle is making the shortcake for strawberry shortcake...and I am planning what to do next...I don't know whether straightening the bookcases or mopping the floors is of priority. I would rather do both, but....

I also cleared in front of the laundry room door so it can close.

I wish I liked excercising more. If I was in better shape, this wouldn't be a big deal. But I could crawl into bed and sleep like a baby for like three hours right now. And my feet hurt. And my knees, and my back. Ha, poor me. The thing is, I am very excited to be having company. It is always worth it, although I must say as I get older, it does cost me more to get ready.

Well, as much as I like to sit here and relax, I think I will straighten the bookcases....I cannot mop until the girls are otherwise occupied or napping, they will slip and fall.

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

This is me on many days... lol Great post!