summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

goodbye benjamin and ashley....

Sam and Rosie
Suze and Kap watch Ben pack....he gave Suze his old beret, and Kap scored a t-shirt.
Not only did Rosie get used to Ben fast, she totally loves him again...and now he is packing up to leave!
taken by Photographer Joseph...in the van on the way to the airport
Kathryn wore her, "Proud Army Sister" shirt
Ben with 8 of his sisters...and Jonathan
Ashley carrying Camille...the kids are going to miss her so much!
Benjamin and Paul
I offered Ben "shotgun", but he chose to ride back with the kids on the way to the airport.
Sam and Benjamin
Sam carrying Ben's bag

Mirielle took this of us waiting for them to check their bags
Ashley and Ben
Benji and I
bye to Sam
goodbye to Margaret
bye to Mali
bye to Joseph
bye to Mirielle
Saying goodbye to Jonathan
This face about sums it up....

4 comments:

Tereza said...

a seriously heart breaking post!

Martha said...

Aw, I hate goodbyes. That little Camille says it all. :(

cheryl said...

Oh, my.. I started to cry when he stopped by last night, and we were able to say "goodbye for now".. then, of course I'm crying again now!! Bittersweet! Great pictures, you can really feel how much they love and respect each other.. and Margaret has his backpack; she is pretty pleased with that!!

Mary Kate said...

Oh my... That made me tear up. Prayers for all of you.