summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 18, 2011

so good to see Benjamin!

Benjamin at the airport
I thought Rosie would remember Benjamin, and go absolutely nuts. Well, she barked at him and was afraid of him. So much for How Smart Rosie is.

Apparently United Airlines has had computer problems, causing delay in flights, then the plane Ben was going on had other issues, so he got in at 1:30-is, a.m. So off to bed at a little after three....then Camille waking at 8:00....I got up and walked the Bad Dog anyway, the dog who was so good yesterday for no reason I can think of, who was as terrible as usual this morning...

1 comment:

ccc said...

It must feel so good to see your son and have him home!