summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 31, 2012

pictures

Donuts...$2.39 a dozen at Walmart. They were day-old, but still so yummy. And don't worry, I only had one bite. Then a huge-0 mental battle not to just sit down and eat a whole one.
Muffins...blueberry, pumpkin strudel, and banana....Mirielle made these for their camp trip.

Today has been a strange day for me. Not my usual routine. I took a quick trip to Walmart to get a few things for them, and some shock for our green pool. My kids are packing for their campout, and Mirielle is the master food planner, and she is good! She writes Post-It notes about everything.

They are leaving at 8 a.m. tomorrow, then it will be just Charlotte Claire and Camille and I, and Joseph, Aaron, and Samuel. And Paul...and Paul and I are leaving in the afternoon for our weekend away. Yay!!!





3 comments:

Chet and Ashley said...

Beautiful muffins!

Grace said...

Have fun!

FLmom7 said...

Enjoy your weekend away!