summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

a fine summer day....

Hot and humid. We packed up and went to the pool at our church for a few hours. I walked TWICE today, too. And, I ate good, all day long! Now, one should by all rights lose at least fifty pounds for a day like today:)

I grilled 12 pounds of chicken breast tenders on the grill. They marinated overnight in garlic herb, so they were really yummy.


Let's see. I read some of my book when we got back from swimming. I loaded and unloaded the dishwasher, washed a few loads of clothes, swept the floor, listened to the little girls read...can you believe they can both read now?

The day went by too fast....did I mention that I LOVE SUMMER?!

2 comments:

Tereza said...

Meanwhile we are wearing hoodies!

mommeeof10 said...

I finally broke down and scrubbed out and installed most of the room air conditioners. Found that 2 of the oldest ones (10 and 14 years old?) are not working properly. One will not cool, one does not turn on. The remaining one the fan motor bearings are very loud when it runs. I think it is only 3 years old, started acting up last summer but still ran. I guess I could call costco with my member number and the model number. They can look up the purchase date and see when I bough it. Usually they will take stuff back and give you a refund even after the original manufacturers warrantee expires. But only to a certain time after purchase.