summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

summer blogging....

How have I managed to keep up with this blog for almost six years? My pictures won't load, my computer is being stupid. I spent too much time last night trying to put some up of Miss Camille, green and blue kitty, and me. We don't know who colored the white on the kitty so beautifully, no one will take credit.

Today is a strange day. First day of summer vacay, and when I got up to drive Margaret to her final state test, and the house was quiet. The younger kids spent the night at Emily's house last night....home from the pool, and Mirielle was here. Breakfast, coffee, computer time...but now I have to go pick Marg up from that test, and go to the store. We are almost out of milk, have no paper towels, ect ect ect...we are going to the beach today.

I will remember my camera, and hopefully I can figure out why the pictures won't go up, I am thinking my camera card is shot.

Last night I had a dream that Paul and I arrived in Jamaica for a vacation, and I had forgotten my suitcase. He suggested that I approach all the ladies there who are about my size and ask them each for an article of clothing to get me through. Um. Nightmare.

Today as I walked up the path into the rec. center to swim, a lady stopped me and asked how I was feeling. I thought perhaps she had mistaken me for someone else. I don't know her, but have certainly seen her around town, we live in a small community. I told her I was fine, then she said I was looking fantastic, like a new person. Oh okay, she was meaning that I had lost weight and must feel much better. It was a good reminder not to take for granted how much better I feel than a few years ago, especially because I really am trying to lose more weight.

And now, off I go....

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Oh yes that would be a nightmare!! :):) Funny how dreams can be so detailed and crazy:)

http://celebratinglifeandmotherhood.blogspot.com