summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

shopping with mirielle, aaron, sam, margaret, and kathryn....

Samuel, Margaret, Kathryn, Aaron, and Mirielle.....we went out and about today.



As I picked out produce, I did hear one of the kids exclaim, "Donuts!" yeah, the bakery is there right near the pears and carrots. It's all I can smell when I enter the store, dang it. The donuts were on sale, so I said to go ahead and get some. I didn't have one single bite. rrr. I LOVE donuts.


This is me with my, "Why am I buying a coconut" face. I didn't want to put this one up, since it is a pretty good shot of my tummy, but hey, it's what I look like. Lots of work to do still. I have been going to that pool religiously, working out three days a week on top of that, walking when I can....and TRYING to stop nibbling things I know I shouldn't. Last night, movie night with the big kids: popcorn AND coconut M&M's. ugh. After a very decent day, too. I just can't handle it, my metabolism is shot, if I eat anything extra, pounds go on quickly. So....I have my work cut out for me.

Leaving for the pool now....

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Well your determination is awesome and you have made a ton of progress!!

Cute teens ya got there btw:)