summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 10, 2014

snow snow snow

Evelyn(14) and I, Sonja K.(11), and Suzanne(12). Kathryn(15) was in the van taking the picture, she didn't want to get out and get in one. There's always one who won't co-operate when it's time for a photo.

I was nice and picked the three girls up from school when Kathryn and I were out and about. They made me take them to DunkinDonuts for 99 cent lattes, which upon receiving from the drive-through lady was informed that the limit is ONE per customer, but that she would make an exception this time. Well. okay. We went to BJ's and got green peppers and veggies and apples and sandwich bags and shampoo and milk and blueberries and yogurt and M&M's and dark chocolate covered rasberries (what, I had a coupon!)....

Then...because I am so nice, I took the girls to the TacoBell drive-through, ordered $8.48 worth of horrid smelling tacos and nacho thing-ys. I love this No Appetite thing:)

Then to Marshalls to find something nice for Evelyn's trip to Jamaica...she is leaving in the morning, with Emily, my oldest daughter. We found a few nice tops and a pretty skirt.

Home..ah, home. I told the girls I was gonna go home and get into bed, but guess what? I didn't. There were groceries to put away, and Emily stopped over, Gramma called, Paul came home, the little girls had homework to sort through....some of the older ones and Paul left for meetings and activities at church, and I gave dinner to the four youngest. An easy dinner of leftover macaroni and cheese, turkey sandwiches, and carrots. I had lots of spinach on my turkey, which was on a 16 calorie rice cake thing, followed by a rasberry Greek yogurt with some chocolate chips....yummers.

Now the girls are going crazy, Jon is hanging out with Sam, the dogs are sleeping, and here I sit. I feel much better but oh so tired. Tomorrow, I am going to my brother's house to babysit for a few of his grandchildren for a few hours....:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, the one per customer thing? It was bought for several customers, so you obeyed the law, lol! One per family or one per order or one per car would only be one. Otherwise, it was one per customer just fine, so there. Pfft! :)

Holly

16 blessings'mom said...

Yeah, and there was no mention on any of the signs of any limit. I have been to the different Dunkin stores around the area with different kids on different days, and never was any mention made of a limit...I think someone was just miffed that I got five drinks for five bucks when they are usually so expensive:)