summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

there was a man with one hundred sheep.....

That's who I feel like today. One sheep lost, and he left all the rest to find it. Who woulda thunk it, that a man could be so caring about one, when he had so many? I feel so blessed that Mirielle and Kathryn and Suzanne and Jonathan are going with me to see Samuel sworn in to the Army...but..so sad...

I will take some pictures today, even if Sam doesn't like it:)

3 comments:

Martha said...

I remember the day that story came to life for me too. And to think He loves us like that.
Sending hugs again.

cheryl said...

I understand completely.. With Claire so far away, I have to keep reminding myself of what I have near! And I am thankful!! But...

Anonymous said...

(((())))