summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 8, 2016

ahh, summertime....and cookies!!!!


Tiger Lilies!


And the cookies...I made two triple batches of dough, Evelyn helped me bake well over two hundred cookies. 156 for the catering event tomorrow, a few for Kim, and the rest I brought home. (I paid for the ingredients so we could have some) I did try a few, because they were coming out dark, but they tasted really good, too good, which led to me breaking off a piece here and a piece there, but I put the brakes on, and am done with cookies. I think I had three altogether, but seriously, I could eat a dozen.

So now we are home, and it's hot out. I want to take a dip in the pool quick, Mail is coming over with baby Lydia, and Mirielle just pulled in. I am going tonight to help Emily with food prep, she is catering a family reunion for a church fundraiser. Tomorrow a wedding, then the concert Sunday (Phish).

Bye for now.

No comments: