summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, July 14, 2016

summertime....sweet summertime....


With Mirielle....

Working at concerts isn't all bad...Paul and Joseph worked...



Emily worked..

Kathryn and Evelyn also worked. It was so hot and sticky and humid...then the breeze picked up, then it turned windy, then the rain came in torrents, while we were setting up the concession stand. By the time the fans started coming into the venue, the rain had stopped, the air was a little bit cooler, and people were happy. Who wouldn't be? The Doobie Brothers, then Journey!

Anyway, no time to write this morning, we are going shopping! The girls have been saving up money, plus I give them my tip money from the concerts, and they need things for school, and they just like going...so off we go...(I'm glad I have so many daughters!)

No comments: