summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

shopping!!!

Phew. Yesterday, Monday, today...shopping. For the grill at church. Tomorrow I plan to stay home, as it is Samuel's birthday. I am making a nice dinner for him, fresh mashies (potatoes), grilled steak, and corn on the cob. Mirielle is making cake balls for him (cake, smooshed up with a can of frosting, formed into balls, refrigerated, coated in chocolate).

There is more to buy on Friday, last minute things like fresh rolls, salad fixings, and fresh fruit. I also have to pack clothes and food and bedding because we are staying in our camper for four days.

Life is busy. I hate being gone from home so much. I owe Evelyn a million dollars because after being gone shopping so long today, making up some chicken for dinner, I went to a grill meeting, leaving her to give the younger kids dinner.

Home now. Not much to say, I am tired. The little girls are still up, I have to go tuck them in.

We are watching the Olympics...there are 13 of us in the livingroom right now.

Emily is here now...I cannot concentrate. Perhaps in the morning...

No comments: