summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 28, 2015

life's a beach!....

We live close to Lake Ontario, twenty one miles away. I had plans for tomorrow, grill shopping for church...buying all the odds and ends we didn't get today at Costco and Wegmans. Things like candy and pepperoni for the pizzas, and lots of other stuff.

Mali called me this evening and asked me...to go to the beach tomorrow. Um, um, I have to go shopping...wait, of course I'll go! The shopping can be done later in the day. Days are long, right? The sun will be shining tomorrow, in the high eighties, and...life is too short to not go to the beach.

Davian is going with us, too. I love the little guy.

Today was too much fun. Costco...land of temptation...oh the yummies on those shelves. I found some real treasures though: school books for next year for the princesses, and huge laminated maps! We got a new U.S. map, which is now hanging on our kitchen/dining room wall, and on of the world which is on the living room wall...classy, I know, but who cares? And, two huge posters of the solar system, which we hung in the hallway.

Ah well, I am going to help the girls pack for the beach.

No comments: