summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, December 15, 2016

snow day!

While I would like to plaster the page with lovely snow pics, you all already know what snow looks like. Today, we have snow. We have cold. We have wind. We are hunkered down in the house, school has been cancelled. Samuel is still on leave, there are cinnamon buns in the oven, and I am still sipping my first cup coffee.

Joseph, Samuel, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, Camille, and me...all here in the house. Emily has the day off from work, and we are supposed to do shopping today for tonight's girls' Christmas party, and for the Sunday Christmas feast. brrr.

We are loving having Sam home. Yesterday we went to lunch at Panera, the homeschooled kids with Kathryn too. Then we went to Walmart so he could get more gifts, then to their gymnastics presentation for friends and family.

It smells so good in here, but I cannot eat those cinnamon buns, no sir. :(

No comments: