summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 4, 2017

seriously? the beach?!!!


The last day of summer vacation, with an 80 degree forecast...so yeah, the beach. Yesterday: rain. Tomorrow: rain. So today, we went to the beach. BTW, I have no idea who that guy is behind me, I had no idea when I took the pic...


Miss Charlotte Claire...she was doing lots of gymnastics on the beach, back handsprings, handstands...


Sam was reading on the beach...

Mirielle was there too, but hey, nobody wants their mom pointing a camera, or a phone, at them when they're sunbathing. I respect that. Sam took this one of Paul and Camille...


It's cooling off, and autumn is in the air. School starts tomorrow. Our kids aren't due back from Winnipeg until almost midnight, so they requested that I make lunches for the three of them that go to Real School...so I will. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ummm... I heard closer to 4 am. I told my little Audrey to wake me up when she comes in. Nice beach day! Our pool water was on the chilly side. But really a beautiful day!!

Marilyn from Canada said...

WOW!!!!! How lovely!!! 🏊‍♀️🏄‍♀️ Were the kids going either of these things? Were you? 😊 Yes enjoy the last days of summer as it will be cool before we know it. We are having cool mornings, but it warms up during the day. Enjoy all your back to school activities 🤗

Marilyn from Canada

16 blessings'mom said...

Seven of my kids were in Winnipeg for the weekend, a 27 hour drive each way, and the girls were there for 30 hours, the boys 33:) Emily and Abigail got home after 3 a.m., then were going to work today, albeit going in a little late. Ab never made it as her car broke down and by the time the tow truck guy got there, ect, she missed half the day. She is in accounting, and it's the end-of-year stuff...:(