Ahh, the Adirondacks! But, Paul cannot fit his kayak in, wah. The camper is hitched up, the fridge hopefully working (we brought a big cooler to transfer things if it stops), all the cold stuff packed in there...the freezer is teeny tiny, with two bags of ice, some burgers, and that's it! I figured the brekky sausage could be in the fridge, as long as we eat it in the next few days.
I feel like Mrs. Potato Head in the Toy Story movie when the Mr. was going on an adventure, and she kept packing more things into his back...the longer it takes us to get out the door, the more things I think of that we could use. Oh yeah, some acetaminophen! The small cooler! The big stainless steel bowl! Some snacks for the ride! Get me outta here!
I did go for a nice workout/swim this morning, so glad I fit it in.... it's wonderful. You all have a really nice day, and a good weekend!

3 comments:
Ha! I would be doing the same thing. Have a great time!
Have fun!! Safe travels!!
Have fun!
Post a Comment