summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, December 24, 2010

more pictures...

Margaret's birthday....Sonja, Kathryn, Marg, and Jonathan Aaron and Margaret's gingerbread Starbucks



Benjamin



My mother's Christmas doll collection





Rosie-The-Bad-Dog.

We had a nice time at my brother's house. The best part was seeing his grandchildren. Now it is Secret Santa time....
And, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!! And Holly, I am very sorry if I embarrassed you, did NOT mean to!!! Merry Christmas, and hugs to you. And as far as the under 21 law, I do not much care for the government deciding what we do here in our home. It isn't a big deal, since no one here under age likes beer or wine anyway, but if they did and we wanted to give them a little, I have no problem with that.....




5 comments:

holly said...

I don't like the taste of beer...shudder! My dad drank it all the time though. LOL! To each his own. :)

Hugs back...and Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful ginger starbuck!!! :)

I wish you a merry Christmas too! I have not been reading blogs for a month so I hope you had a great month of december. (I've read only these past couple post.. )
enjoy Christmas with your family.
oh and on the alcohol matters I like your thinking; allowing a bit at home in festive context can really help prevent binge drinking and sneaking etc.

jen said...

A very merry Christmas and very best wishes for 2011... May it be filled with happiness, good health and laughter. God bless and keep Benjamin safe wherever he is deployed.

(p.s. LOVING the Ginger-Starbucks!!)

maureen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!

Love, love, love the Starbucks Gingerbread House!! That is so awesome!

Now on to the wedding!! Hope all goes well with that. I can't wait to see the pictures!

maureen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!

Love, love, love the Starbucks Gingerbread House!! That is so awesome!

Now on to the wedding!! Hope all goes well with that. I can't wait to see the pictures!