summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, December 11, 2010

pictures

What more could one want for Christmas than these two? A few vacation pics....the hotel looked like the Beast's ballroom.....

This is the swim-up bar...the loungers were actually in the pool, on a ledge....it was SO refreshing...











Yes, I see your sunburn, dear.













Even when it was cloudy it was lovely.






My pictures are loading so slowly, so I didn't put up all the dessert photos...every single bite was yummy.





I wish we had asked someone to take a picture of us, instead I took them...








The rainy day....it rained all day long.






But rain is better than this!!!! Our driveway on Friday night/early Sat. morning....and the girls said some had already melted....







Lots and lots of snow!
The little girls are done with their bath, they have watched "Frosty The Snowman", and are ready for bed....goodnight!













3 comments:

Mom said...

What a gorgeous place! The pictures of you and Paul are just as gorgeous! Someday DH and I will get a vacation along together--I just know it. Now we want to hear all about wedding plans!

Tereza said...

wow what a contrast at the end!!!! Glad you had fun and had your husband all to yourself!

Chrissy in Chaos said...

It looks wonderful - I hope you guys had an amazing time together.