summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, December 19, 2010

six days 'til Christmas....

And am I ready yet? ha. I still haven't gotten my Secret Santa gift. I have to help Camille wrap hers, and now we will also have a special girl here for Christmas: Ashley is coming back from Florida on Tuesday instead of next Sunday!

Benjamin is out shopping for the ring right now with his sister Mali and his cousin Claire. He is going to paint and recarpet his room because after he goes back to the Army, his wife will be living here with us. Why not? We love her dearly, and couldn't imagine her living all alone while he is so far away. They probably won't be together again until June or so. So she will need some comfort and distraction.

Abigail just came in the door with Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan, whom were shopping with her. She is such a nice sister! They are hungry now, we finished dinner already...I shall go and see what they can have....

No comments: