summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

more wedding pictures...

Mirielle and Jonathan in the kitchen...with Paul back there, too.
Evelyn with Charlotte Claire...
Kathryn Grace


Suzanne Eleanor 9, Kathryn Grace 12, Evelyn Joy 11, and Sonja Kathleen in front, 8 years old...



Suzanne with Camille and Charlotte Claire



Abigail Marie












Camille









So the day was quiet and peaceful. ha. The three youngest decided to trash Charlotte Claire's room and try on all the clothes. They went pretty wild, and I didn't like it very much. I ended up spending a few hours sorting and folding clothes, which wasn't what I wanted to do today. I washed some towels and undies and bedding, ran the dishwasher three times. We had lasagna, the frozen kind, it was on sale and I had a coupon, and since it served 12 (PartySize, it said on the box. ha.), we had to have it when some of us weren't here. Benjamin and Ashley ended up being here for dinner, along with Ben's friends James and Caleb. The boys are finishing up the room in which Ashley will stay when Ben goes back to the Army. I told Ben to remember he is on his honeymoon, and that the room will get done, not to worry about it.
Tonight it is quiet in here....the newlyweds went back to where they are staying for the week, the older ones are still at the Dome, the littles are in bed, Margaret and Kathryn and Evelyn are watching, "The Pacific". So I am distracted, I haven't watched it yet...I do not like war movies anymore, now that I have a son in the military.








2 comments:

Virginia Revoir said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures! I love seeing your pictures and going, "Oh, this one looks like mom, this one like dad, this one is a mix of both of them."

The first pic I saw I was like "Holy cow! That's her kitchen? Nice!" Then I realized you guys were out somewhere. LOL.

Congrats!

Karen said...

I've been enjoying your pictures of Christmas and the wedding!