summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 6, 2011

birthday party pictures


Aaron and Mirielle, and Katie, my sister's oldest daughter..(she is expecting a baby boy, the one I am hoping to watch...)
This cake did not turn out how I wanted it to, but the girls liked it.

Evelyn Joy and Claire, one of my sister's seven daughters...Claire cut Ev's hair...I consented because I finally figured out that hair grows back...and if they want to have to fun of a haircut while they are growing up, why not?


Camille turns four tomorrow! We had her party yesterday. This is Sonja and Grace (my sister's granddaughter, the big sister of the new baby I am hoping to babysit after he is born)..and Camille...

More pictures tomorrow...it is taking forever to put these up and there is so much going on around here....

2 comments:

michelle said...

She is so so cute!!!! And on a previous photo you can see how you are losing weight well done!!!

Pepe y Paqui said...

Felicidades para esa princesa. La tarta es muy bonita