summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, June 7, 2012

pictures of the wrecked car....and daily life...







me today, talking to Cheryl....I had been trying to work out...got interrupted a few times...I gave up after a fifteen minute wimpy session...but. At least I tried. Camille in her bathing suit playing doctor.Miss Char lost a tooth!I love this picture. Margaret in the background, our nice shop-vac in the foreground, and Miss Camille hugging Kitty, Kitty who was being very tolerant...don't you love the earmuffs?Jonny and I on that field trip bus...









6 comments:

ccc said...

Wow the car looks horrible. Thank God all is ok.

FLmom7 said...

Wow! What a miracle that Mali was not injured in that crash! A picture is worth a thousand words!

16 blessings'mom said...

Kristy, the lady who worked at the collision shop said she hasn't seen a car that bad in the year and a half she has worked there. Especially in an accident with no fatalities. Yes, she is truly blessed, although being 18, I wonder if she feels more, "poor me, no one will ever let me drive their car again.."

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Holy cow, the car looks terrible. God was watching out for her that is for sure because I am shocked that she walkes away from that!

Tereza said...

wow thats is unbeliavable she got out of there fine!!! God has plans for her life!!

jen said...

God is looking out for your children -wow!