summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

one the go, day in day out...

It is lovely out today. Chilly and autumn-like, 59 degrees. I walked down the road after driving Sam to work, and I thought about the next few days. Tomorrow I have to drive Paul to work too, because we are going to one of his co-workers retirement party, this way I can just pick Paul up from work and he won't have to drive all the way home to get me. I also have to bring Camille to visit her classroom tomorrow. She has to bring her crayons and glue sticks and her little nap pad, and put it in her little cubby. wah.

Friday it is going to be hot, 94 degrees. I'm thinking Beach. Saturday: our first event at the Carrier Dome. Our youth aged kids, Emily and Abigail and not Ben because he is far far away, and Mirielle, and Joseph, and Aaron, and Mali, and Samuel, and Margaret, and Kathryn, and Evelyn..will be at the youth conference. So either my sister or my niece Katie will watch the six kids who are under youth age, so Paul and I can work at the Dome.

Then on Monday Paul and I, plus all of our youth aged kids, are invited to Ottowa, Canada, for the opening feast - the church there has a new meeting hall. Abigail determined she would get too tired to go, so she is going to help with the kids here on Monday. So...I have to plan meals. I have to plan what I am going to wear tomorrow. And we still need school supplies. So today, we are going shopping. I have to bring Sonja and Jonathan to Susan's house, they want to play with the twins and William, and are spending the night. I hope they behave and don't fight, and are more of a blessing than a curse for Susan, ha. Then I have to pick up Sam in the afternoon, after shopping with Margaret and Kathryn and Suzanne and the princesses.

Phew. I want to stay home. I started cleaning my room yesterday, and want to finish. Not really, I would rather someone else do it for me, or a magic wand would be nice. I threw away lots of giant skirts and horrid shirts, and old stretched out bathing suits. I threw away big baggy underwear because there are days I find myself wearing them, and they actually fall down. I threw away my lovely bra collection. I had a certain size, a certain style, and I had like ten in different colors. They got too big. Just too big to wear anymore. wah. Now I am not so certain which size I wear, or what style suits me. I know, poor me, right? But it was hard to ditch them!

Well, time to move it move it.



No comments: