summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, September 2, 2012

weight loss picture, again...different one...

As I cleaned my room the other day, I came across this old skirt. I used to wear this one day in - day out. As you can see, I still have a long way to go. A very long way.

I am going though. No matter what, I am going the distance.

The evening is winding down....Kap is showing me her new handstand split thing, Suze is going to show me her front-walkover, Sonja just ordered two shirts from 77Kids, clearanced with free shipping, Margaret is letting Jonathan sleep in her room tonight, making him a nest on the floor. The little girls are all tucked in and sleeping in their newly cleaned and organized room...it took me almost four hours...I was frustrated because the sun was shining, and I wanted to be outside...but it had to be done, then when I was halfway through sorting Barbies and duplos and doll clothes, I got a vision for how nice it would be when it was done. Of course the girls were ZERO help. They would find something and jump up and down, getting re-aquainted with dolls and books.

Retirement party was nice. Paul works with very good people.

Working at the football game at the dome was tiring, but fun. It was SO hot in that concession stand. Home, and into the pool.

Tomorrow we are leaving bright for Ottowa, Paul and I and Kathryn.

This evening, Paul and I took Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, Camille, and Suri Pup up to the lake for ice cream. Yes, I did...it was very small....and dinner WAS only raw spinach, toasted almonds, cukes, tomatoes, green peppers, and some bacon bits. I should have just resisted. But. Soft ice cream is one of those things. Anyway, we threw stones in the water and Suri romped around on the beach...

Mirielle is baking banana bread...the smell is just starting to envelope me. I think I should just go to bed. blah.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You are doing great! I'm quite impressed. :-)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

you look amazing!. I know you think you have a long way to go, but OMG! Seriously you could put one of your kids in that skirt with you. You seriously should and take a photo....you have lost an entire child in your weight loss. A whole HUMAN! You should be so proud! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Way to go. I know you have to feel so much better. I wish I had your determination. Your looking great.
Jeanette

Mike and Katie said...

That is such amazing progress! Be encouraged! Pound by pound, bit by bit...that's how it came on. That's how it will go off. You are inspiring to me too. I want to go work out right now, but I think I will go to bed too. :)

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you! I honestly forget sometimes how far I have come, and I look in the mirror and just groan...it is nice to be reminded that I have made some progress. Patience, patience...

Joy said...

Congratulations! Amazing job. You look so young and beautiful :)