summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

random pictures

Joseph thought kitty would like a mustache.

Suri and Kitty really are friends. Kitty was less than thrilled with our photo session, and Suri thought it was time to play with Kitty.

Jonny is very cute, and Suri is too. She thinks she is a lap dog.

Samuel James is a World War II expert. I love this picture of him.

Jonny and Abigail like to watch, "Psych" together. She is such a nice big sister.

Paleo chocolate chip cookies...yum!!!!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! And just look at your skinny legs, I think you better start eating a bit more again soon!!!

Mary said...

Della,
You are looking GREAT!!!! You are not only looking thinner, but heathier and younger too!!!! I know I don't know you, but I am so proud of you!! Way to go!!!
Love,
Mary

Tereza said...

Well I guess this post proves you are all well and safe!!! Phew!! And you are getting skinny girl!!~ and cute cat!!