summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

afternoon thoughts





I love it when my kids come home from Norway! Chocolate! The large bar was for me, the smaller ones were for each of the kids. I was struggling last evening, tempted to eat chocolate, trying to stay away from it...then Emily stopped in for a visit, with a bag of Norwegian chocolate. What's a girl to do? I cracked open that big bar...and shared. I more than shared. I practically begged the kids to help me eat it. Then I saved some for the little princesses who were already in bed. I gave it to them this morning with their breakfast, because I didn't trust myself to save it all day for them while they were at school. Now mine is all gone, yay! But it was so good.

I went to the pool today again, but I have a headache...I haven't taken anything for it yet, I just want a nap. Coffee is helping a little bit though.

I need to do lots of work around here so goodbye for now.

No comments: