summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

and am I staying home today?

ha. That's what I get for renting those movies in that video store in the small city. Today is day five, and they have to be returned. Samuel talked me into picking him up from school early because he is doing something like flash dancing in Criminal Justice today, as a treat for the class I guess...no treat for Sam though. Sonja K. is here also, she had a tummy ache...I am torn between dropping her off at school when I pick up Sam, and just taking her to the small city with me. I know she needs some attention.

I went to the pool yesterday plus I took an after dinner walk with Sam. He is the best walking partner!!! We enjoyed the geese and the open sky, the fact that it was after seven and still light out. We talked about North Korea, and the fact that Benjamin's battalion has it's primary base in South Korea, and since things there aren't so good right now, he is looking at another deployment in the not so distant future.

After dinner walks are wonderful, and I have decided to enjoy them. My knees hurt, but life has to be lived. I won't grind them down going up and down stairs needlessly, and I put my feet up and rested them when I got back, but I have to live. I love my walks, and I need to get my weight down, so for now, I am going to just walk. Hills or not.

And now, out the door I go to pick up Samuel. Hope he doesn't mind a trip to the small city, that boy doesn't like to shop and we need milk:)

No comments: