summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, March 14, 2013

winter has returned....

Oh the cold wind and snow! Suri loved to romp in it, but I was not thrilled to wait while she ran around with her stick. Brr! I was SO tempted to leave my darling little children in their snug little beds and let them skip a day without the older kids. But they get behind, and I hate making it hard for the teachers. So I roused them up and got them dressed, gave them cereal, made their lunches, practiced spelling words, brushed their hair pretty, made sure they had their hats and mittys, and sent them out the door. wah. But they went willingly, because I promised them a big treat today! I got the idea on Monday to give them something to look forward to, so I am picking them up early from school to take them for pizza, then they get to sleep in the living room tonight. Big fun for little kids. They have been talking about it all week, reminding me, asking me how many days left until Thursday. (They have no school tomorrow)

And all that important stuff being said, I am off to the pool! Believe me, I have every excuse in the book to wiggle out of going this freezing cold morning! But. I am going anyway!

No comments: