summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, March 23, 2013

wedding day!!!

Today my sister's daughter Janet is getting married. Our whole family is getting ready to go. Mirielle made overnight French Toast for breakfast. Now the showering and dressing up begins. It is also Kathryn's birthday today, she spent the night at Emily's house with Evelyn and Suzanne. They will will be tumbling in the door soon to get ready for the wedding. We will all be going except for Benjamin...he couldn't get the time off. The Army is funny like that:)

I have my camera packed, perhaps I will get some good pictures.

Paul and I and Mirielle went to the rehearsal dinner last night. Mirielle and Janet are the same age, (18 days apart), and have always been best friends. Never one fight. Ever. Janet is moving to Canada, for at least the first year, so it is a little sad as well as happy, this marriage. Janet is marrying a wonderful guy though....

Anyway...a busy day for us. So...I should get up and get moving!

No comments: