summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 11, 2013

monday hurry....

Yes, we set our clocks back for daylight savings time. That means getting up at 5:45 instead of 6:45. My body doesn't like 5anything. It seems my kids' don't either. Let's just say the first trip kids had to have a ride to school. And since I am Miss Organized (I kid you not, Paul calls me that.), I was scrambling myself. I got after Paul instead of before, so I had to wait for him to use the bathroom, oh everything was just out of sorts. I realize now that I do have a routine in the morning, but today it was messed up. Plus, the all three second trip kids had showers, which I usually do at night.

But they managed to catch the bus, all happy and clean, with their healthy lunches packed.

And I am going out the door in ten minutes for a morning swim.

Sometimes I feel like I am falling apart. I broke that molar last summer and finally had it crowned. The crown is still temporarily on the tooth, making sure the tooth doesn't start causing too much pain before the permanent seal is put on because the dentist thinks I may need a root canal. So I chew carefully on that side, don't want to swallow a thousand dollar crown. Well, a few weeks back, I was flossing between two molars on the other side of my mouth, and dang it, I broke off a piece of another molar. So now I don't know which side to chew on. I haven't called the dentist yet to have it looked at, I guess I am just not looking forward to the estimated cost, or the repair plan, especially if it involves the dreaded drill.

Anyway, I just thought I would write for a few minutes before I have to brush my long tangly hair, stuff my bikini, ha, into my backpack, and head for the pool....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait.... you set your clocks back?
Fall Back Spring ahead, thats how i remember it!
Donna, ny

16 blessings'mom said...

Donna, oops. I always get that backwards. I remember my own mother saying, "Spring back, fall ahead." It runs in the family.

Anonymous said...

Your bikini, hahaha!! You poor thing I know what u mean, I'd rather give birth than going to the dentist .. You may feel the same ;)