summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

so many cuddles....


Miss Cammy is my cuddler. She holds my hand in parking lots, and doesn't miss a chance to climb into my lap, big girl that she is at seven years old.

Today is a sunshiny day. Aaron is coming soon to pick up his dog, then I am packing up the three youngest kids, and cousin Dani (yes, she spent another night, and yes, they did go to sleep earlier). Dani and Char are not being nice to Camille, according to Camille. They hurt her feelings. So she is hanging with me for a bit. I know a bit about three girls trying to get along. It isn't always easy, and Cam is...well, she is the baby of the family.

Anyhoo. It's a warm and sunny day, and I never finished my sentence...I am taking the kids to our friends' house to swim in their nice pool.

And tomorrow, I am watching Miss Em and Mr. Liam, a few of my brother's grandchildren. More cuddles from the two year old:)

And well, life is too busy to sit here any longer, I have things to do and places to go and kids to talk to, not necessarily in that order...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

little kid cuddles are the best!

i so wish you'd take a trip to southern california --- i'd love to meet you. i just can tell we'd relate to each other so well.

terre @zoomama speaks