summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 22, 2019

sunny days go by too fast!!!

First of all, the pool in Grandma's neighborhood opened up, so yay for that. But yesterday, we went to the Florida National Cemetery, as per Paul's request. The girls were real troopers about it. I mean, when it's 80+ degrees and climbing, who wants to walk around in a huge cemetery?


And we went for ice cream.

This fine hot sunny day we are heading to the beach again, one last time, then going out somewhere for dinner to celebrate Suzanne's 18th birthday, which is tomorrow. Then in the morning, we head north. It took us 24 hours to get here, so ugh, a long drive ahead of us.

Today is Mirielle's birthday, and it's also Kathryn's wedding day. Yes, Kathryn is getting married out in Salem. And I'm not there. Oh my heart.

So much to write about, but we have to get ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Kathryn! How difficult for you not to be there :(
Happy Birthday to Suzanne & Mireille, gorgeous girls!

Simone

T.L. said...

Hi! I'm in North Carolina (Raleigh) if you need a pit stop on the way home ;) I used to live in France but I moved here almost 2 years ago.

I got married without my mom too. I do love her but she couldn't be there so it was just us, priest and witnesses. We had a bigger party with my parents a few months later.