summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

the Mexican restaurant...



Tonight, we took the open air, no roof, double decker bus over to the Mexican restaurant. I chose the pork tacos, sprinkled with lime...the pork was sizzling hot from the grill, the little tortillas warm, mmm. Then lime soup, which had peppers and chicken, and tortilla strips. The entree: beef and pepper tortillas...I did order the steak, and Aaron ordered the tortillas, but we traded Desserts, oh my! I had the tres leches cake (3 milk), there were a few crem brûlée, some Mexican ice cream with cocoa and chili spices, we shared them all. It was more fun than humans should be allowed.

Only one more day left. One more day of having nothing more to do than venture into the gorgeous translucent ocean waves and splash with schools of tropical fish. Nothing better to do than go on a walk down through the almost endless pools, and drying in the sun before re-applying sunscreen.

We have reservations at the steak house tomorrow night, and want to go bowling again, and we haven't played mini golf yet. Then the next day...heading home...back to cold and snow and brr, but ahh, back to Paul and the kids:)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Enjoy your last day!! I thought you would leave on Saturday...........Your family will be glad to see you I’m sure. I love your dress btw.

Marilyn from Canada