summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

...just a Wednesday in...MAY?!!!!

 We know that days pass and weeks turn into months and the calendar pages turn, but holy-schmoly, May already?  We're smack in the middle of Birthday Season here in our family, Jon yesterday, Sonja on Friday, Charlotte Claire next week, then Joseph the week after.  It's almost lilac time too, which reminds me so strongly of my mother I almost can't stand it, her birthday was May 22, and I liked to bring her   lilacs.

I never showed you all our new stair carpeting!  It's so plush and nice.  Margaret said, "It reminds me of those houses in Radisson where we used to trick or treat."  Oh dear.  We used to go to this really nice Wisteria Lane type of neighborhood, and when those doors opened and those doctors and dentists and lawyers gave out the candy, their foyers and stairways were so rich and sparkly, ha.  (The school district superintendent lived in one of those houses...)(the black cord is the vacuum cleaner)
Rhys with Auntie Camille and Auntie Sonja, having too much fun in Target...

Elena's Activity Club birthday!  I made the cupcakes in the morning, then frosted them in the afternoon while I made dinner, which I never had time to eat until I got home.
This is from when I first lost weight...this skirt isn't quite as huge on me as it was, but I'm not giving up.  I finally threw it away the other day, I was keeping it for inspiration, I'd try it on every couple of years...

Rhys and Ruth...cousins, too cute.

This fine morning I'm heading to the pool, then maybe to motor vehicles to register the camper...and maybe to get a weight distribution hitch...

No comments: