summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, August 16, 2007

just another day

This new laptop has changed my life!! I actually sold two items on ebay, and have two more listed! Anyway, we don't have 18 under our roof yet, unless you count the dog, the two kittens, the chinchilla, and the bunny rabbit. Our sixteenth child is due in the beginning of November. The rest of the gang still live here, though one son will be leaving soon for his second year of school. My kids might kill me if I identify them here because:

they do not like to be known as kids from a big family because:

we have individual personalities, likes, preferences, hobbies, etc. , and:

we are NOT organized, have only one set of washer/dryers, and we have basically no routine.

That being said, we have tons of fun together, eat dinner at the table every night together, get along great, go to church together......

2 comments:

Tereza said...

I had to smile at this introduction:)~I'm so glad to have found your blog!

Dawn said...

Hi! I found your blog from TL's A Frog's Life. I HAVE to know: did you ever try homeschooling?? If so, how did it go? If not, why not? I tried searching your blog so I didn't have to bother you but apparently you haven't categorized your posts??

What a simple and lovely blog you are keeping. Thank you!