summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, August 18, 2007

saturday NOT at home after all

Yeah, we went to the zoo. Charlotte Claire loved the elephants!! We were next to the fence for their "show"...Jon was a little hesitant....It was the elephants' birthday celebration, with cake for everyone, and free admission for kids...very crowded though.

Only 14 for dinner tonight-Ben is at work, and two daughters camping with cousins...corn on the cob, steak fajitas from the grill...Em (oldest) is cooking tonight.

This baby in my tummy is so sweet. He/she jumped when Sam vaccumed this afternoon...jumped 8-9 times in a row! Kathryn(9) put her hand on and felt the baby kick, and got quite excited about it....I already love this baby and can't wait to meet it. I'm going to recover the carseat (again!) really adorably, and get all the baby things out (again!)...

Oh well, fun day, but no nap (again!)...How will I make it through the evening?

No comments: