summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 11, 2007

day 4 of Camille's life

Yeah, she was born on Wednesday, I came home on Thursday, went to Wal-Mart on Friday, Dr. appt. for Camille on Saturday, and to the hospital lab for bloodwork because she looked jaundiced....home again...back to the hospital lab by 8 am Sunday, biliruben levels a bit lower, home again. Off again tomorrow morning for one more check...what about rest and recovery I ask?? God knows what He's doing though. I have had special fellowship with my 9 and ten year old daughters, as they have gone with me...

Camille is very sweet, and has these calm moments where she just looks and looks. Then she has these starving times, when she just eats and eats over and over....insatiable...then she'll sleep for a while. Nights haven't been too bad because I take her to bed with me.

Today was my little Benjamin's birthday. 11/11/88....I miss the sweet little rascal he was. He can still be sweet, but I'm never sure what he's up to. He brought Nate from Ottowa with his girlfriend, home to dinner (surprise), and it was nice. Nate is a good boy....

Well, Aaron has Camille, so I should sign off and take her....

No comments: