summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a day at home

I can't believe it, I actually stayed home all day!! Daddy took Mariel to the dr. for her checkup, and I stayed home and took a nap. He stopped at the store, then came home and made some delicious meatballs, sauce, and linguine for dinner...Then he took all the little kids to the library after dinner. Charlotte Claire is here though. She is just wired. She'll come along and just bite Camille's foot...She just squeals and screams..but the words are coming along. She cannot understand why she can't get in the baby's swing seat....it makes her so mad.

Well, Molly just came home from volleyball, and is holding Camille, and I have to take her...Laundry is just continuous when 17 people live in one house. Now, baby clothes aren't too great in volume, but they do accumulate, and have to be stain treated. Ben is the only one not home, and he does his laundry here on weekends. Daddy is washing clothes continuously, and asking where things go...as if I know. The little girls school clothes ususally have to go into the hamper. Especially the tights. Life doesn't stop just because a new baby comes. And kindergarten Sonja has homework!!! I feel like telling her teacher a few things. I just can't keep up with all the folders, and things that need signing....well, Charlotte just banged the baby one, so I'm done here.

No comments: