summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

a new stroller!

Miss Camille was the most excited when we found this stroller to buy for her big sister Mali's new baby, which is due at the end of the summer.







So...I told Miss Mali that I would buy her the stroller/carseat. I was NOT thinking Graco. I am a stroller snob, and wanted something European. I browsed ebay, and craigslist...but didn't see anything spectacular at an affordable price. Yesterday, Camille came along with me when I dropped Margaret off at work. She works 20+ minutes away. If I return home, then drive back to get her, it's 80 minutes of driving. She works three hour stretches, and her job is right down the road from suburbia...so I just stay there...there is a library and a park, and a few minutes farther, Target and grocery stores and and and.

So yesterday Camille was with me. I didn't need groceries or anything, so I asked her what she wanted to do. Toy store! Of course. The apple doesn't rot very far from the tree:) Anyway, clearance sale! This stroller with the car seat was only $102! A hundred bucks! The car seat is very nice and cushy, and the stroller is surprisingly nice, for a Graco. The footrest can adjust to make a cozy bassinet like bed for baby, and the seat back reclines all the way. The hood is huge, and it is pushes like a dream. Camille pushed it all the way through Toys R Us, she had more fun than you would believe.

My little friend is on his way, so goodbye for now...

No comments: