summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 5, 2015

easter cake....

Camille was happy. And the cake: amazing. So moist, carrot cake.


Camille, Suzanne, Charlotte Claire...

Camille...

Charlotte Claire...she wasn't feeling well, probably just tired...we are trying to get them to bed, but, "The Ten Commandments" is on, and they are transfixed. I have promised to show them parts on youtube tomorrow, because it is late.

And...goodnight!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great job on that cake decorating! Did you do that Della?
As always, I love the photos!

Floridamom7 said...

Love the cake!

16 blessings'mom said...

Yes, Camille helped me with the cake. The bad thing is: it is the moistest yummiest carrot cake...with buttercream frosting...I might have to throw it away if they don't eat it soon. I had it for breakfast, and almost more this afternoon but decided to listen to that small voice that squeaks out, "don't do it...", which is no small feat, because the rest of me was like YES! Cake! ha.