summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, March 19, 2017

lazy sunday afternoon....

You would never know that Paul and I have sixteen kids. He's watching something on his tablet with the basketball game playing on the television, and here I sit...sipping my coffee. The kids are all busy...Sonja went to see, "Beauty and the Beast" with some friends...(Mirielle is taking the little girls tomorrow night). Evelyn took Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille to take all the bottles and cans to the redemption center. And so on.

We got up and went to church this fine morning, then came home and played with the puppies a bit, Sunny loves the snow. Then I went for a nice walk...40 degrees and sunny, feels wonderful!


There is to be taco salad for dinner, and I skipped lunch, so I am thinking of heading into the kitchen....

No comments: