summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 8, 2017

family pictures!!!!

Paul and I with all sixteen of our kids, at the cabin in the woods.

One with Grandma, Benjamin's wife Ashley and little Anya, and Lydia and her daddy Zac, and Margaret's husband Adrian.

Ashley, Benjamin, and Anya...they are going to have another baby! And, they are moving back to the east coast at the end of this very month!



Back row: Evelyn Joy, Mariel Joy, Molly Rose, me, Margaret Cheryl, Abigail Marie, Sonja Kathleen... front row: Suzanne Eleanor, Camille Anaya, Kathryn Grace, Emily Anne, and Charlotte Claire...my lovely eleven girls...if ever I complain about anything ever, please remind me how blessed I really am.

Aaron Royce, Benjamin Paul, Paul, Samuel James, Joseph Michael, Jonathan Robert.

And here's why I haven't blogged lately: Friday, I went shopping with Emily for a catering event at nine a.m....We went to Maines, B.J.'s, Wegmans, Price Chopper, and Aldi. Em said, "Well, we went everywhere, but we didn't go to Tops". Well. Did I forget to buy chocolate chips? I went to Tops. I did not even start in on my baking until 6 PM yesterday. I made chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes, and a vanilla sheet cake. I made the frosting for the cupcakes and cake, but didn't do the frosting until this morning. I made it to the catering event at 12:30 with the goodies, phew, it started at one.

Home...ah home, after so much running around. At my house, things don't just stop just because I'm not there. Yesterday the twins were visiting because big brother William fell off their trampoline and fractured his arm...and cousin Dani was there, friend Amanda was there, friend Irene was there...I offered Suzanne $20 to clean the house while I was gone, ha. Samuel, and Suzanne, and Jonathan all pitched in and cleaned up...yay!

Tonight I grilled on my new birthday present from Paul...a grill! My birthday isn't until Monday, but he's leaving for Boston tomorrow. Chicken breast and veggies...mmm.

I have to drive Paul to the airport to pick up his rental car in the morning...Emily is taking the four younger kids waterfalling tomorrow, and Jonathan went to Margaret and Adrian's place. I may just get some quiet time...:)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! Your family is gorgeous! :-)

Susan said...

Your niece is a fabulous photographer! I am sure that was no easy feat to gather up so many at once. Love the new photos!!

Stacet Claire said...

OMG Dela the pictures are gorgeous!!!! What BEAUTIFUL children you have..You and Paul have been richly blessed!!!!!!!

Michelle in Florida said...

What a gorgeous family! So blessed:)

Pamela Wade said...

Beautiful pictures! What a treasure to have! ~~Pam

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you!!! Susan, the photographer, is one of my sister's daughters, and she is amazing!

Rose S. said...

Such a gorgeous family! You are truly blessed to have them all with you at times of the year!

Rose

Cheryl said...

Susan did a lovely job.. and her subjects are lovely to begin with!!! These are really beautiful!!

Marilyn from Canada said...

Della the pictures are just lovely! I think after all this time of following your blog I finally have all those girls sorted out ����The 'little girls' are sure growing up, aren't they? As are those little granddaughters. Beautiful, beautiful ��

Marilyn from Canada

Joni said...

Beautiful family! You all are sure blessed!

Joybells said...

Such nice pictures, Della!! It helps to see everyone together, and match faces to names. And I think I see sparks flying in the pictures of you and Paul... ;)

Joy from Salem