summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 15, 2017

july...what's not to love?


Morning walk!


Our road was repaved...the poor plants on the edge...


Too much rain here!!!


The trees are swimming.


This looked like a cozy spot to crawl into...but I didn't want to soak my sneakers. I walked around with wet shoes the other day and ended up with a blister on my toe...it didn't help that the amphitheater workers' parking lot is totally flooded and I worked the whole concert the other night with one soaking wet sock.

Anyway. There is another concert tonight, but I am not working because Paul is home! Mariel, Samuel, Kathryn, Joseph, and Suzanne are working.

What we have right now is a pleasant Saturday morning. The dogs have been out and fed, and are napping. The little girls are playing with this new dough they made with their science kit I bought them yesterday on clearance at Target. Jonathan is making some bacon. Sam is reading the headlines of news to us. Paul is at the gym. I am sitting here in my comfy chair paying half attention to what I'm writing, and half attention to what's going on.

Tomorrow, I am going to Boston with Paul for the week! I plan on doing...not a thing. :)

1 comment:

Marilyn from Canada said...

Have a great trip to Boston. My daughter was there a couple of months to cheer on her friend doing the Boston Marathon. She said it is a beautiful city. We are also having a beautiful day here. BTW........I think I finally have all your girls sorted out by name. I knew who most were,but not always. So there you go!!😂😂😂😂

Marilyn from Canada