summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 29, 2011

afternoon break...

The following things should be getting done:

1. Dinner preparation.

2. A work-out, today is supposed to be treadmill day.

3. General cleaning up, since we left early this morning for a a dr. appt. for Mali.

4. Getting ready to leave, since Open House at school starts in a few hours.

But no, here I sit. I shouldn't have even sat, but I did.

Oh well....can I possibly concentrate right now? Apparently not...that niggling that I have things to do won't let me sit here.

Jonathan says a kid on the bus kissed Charlotte Claire's hand. Jon says it is because he loves her, he loves kids with blonde hair, he says. blah. She is in kindergarten. The kisser is too, at least he is little too.

I just bought Converse sneakers for the princesses, 75% off, really sweet ones...Miss Camille is trying to tie hers.

Can't concentrate...kids are rubbing elbows, need to talk to Mama...

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Ha ya! If I wait till its all done...would never blog:)