summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

first day of school pictures

Miss Charlotte Claire's first day of school...wah.

Sonja, Charlotte Claire and Jonathan, the second trip kids
Samuel, Margaret, Kathryn, Evelyn, and Suzanne....the first trip kids.



Jonathan LOVES Kitty.
He likes to play with Nerf bullets.
It doesn't matter what Mali named him, I call him Kitty Kitten.

First the three nursing school kids went out the door...which was a drama all in itself, but they will kill me if I write on here how one of them overslept, and one of them was grumpy...how I, the nice mom and ever-the-peacekeeper, mediated. Anyway, then Joseph went out the door to his college, with his guitar. He is taking a guitar class...he already plays beautifully.

Then the kids left...first the five older ones, then the three younger ones...during which we tried to keep the jealous barking Rosie away from the innocent little Kitten. I do not think Camille and I will be bored any time soon.

Now, I had better hurry to get this child to Story Hour.

2 comments:

Karil said...

I love first day school pictures! For having a large family, you do such a great job keeping them dressed so nicely and always looking great!

Martha said...

I loved story hour! It was my time out when the older ones were little. (Sometimes I still miss it...)

I took First Day of School pictures today too. :)