summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 22, 2012

lazy sunday afternoon

Camille and Charlotte Claire

Charlotte Claire put this picture of Ben and Ashley in her frame on her dresser.
Miss America
General Thunder (aka Big Kitty) and Swanson (aka Kitty Kitten) snuggled together. Kitty Kitten is not afraid of anything, and was never daunted by General's hissing at her. Kitty Kitten likes to follow General around, and has finally won him over.
Evelyn helped Jonathan set up his train track.
Mr. Jonny making a sandwich.
the princesses in our spotless living room which never has toys in it.

Blah, I never exercised yesterday, but I redeemed myself and marched in my room and closed the door after getting home from church, after sweeping the floor and putting away a bunch of stuff. I put my sweatpants on, and for 25 minutes I walked/jogged in place/lifted 10 pound weights, did squats/leglifts while lying on my back/and today: 20 pushups! I listened to ABBA, and felt pretty darned good when I was done. Out here for coffee and a yogurt and reading the newspaper, life is good.

There are four pizza doughs on the kitchen counter and it is getting later, so off I go to make some yummy Sunday dinner...I shall only have a little taste, and have some chicken and salad. Ouch.

2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

All I have been is lazy. I am so behind in school. It as if I am not even in school :-( I have end of deployment blues REALLY BAD.

16 blessings'mom said...

Cindy, send me your blog address again. I found it, read it, and lost it again, and I am not what one would call Computerly Literate, so...if you don't want to put it on here, you can email it to me at dellamom16@yahoo.com...please?